Saturday, January 30, 2010

Reason #130...


Kids like being in closets!


I walked by the linen closet this morning, and this is what I found. I thought about being irritated for 1/2 second about all the linens being on the floor, but they were too cute and this was way too much fun.


When my "bigs" saw the "littles" climbing in the cupboard, (and me not being mad about it) they decided it would be fun too. How cute are these little people? Climbing in cupboards? So cute! So, here are a few more pics just for fun.















OK, so here is the most awesome thing. Mahlon really wanted to be on the very top, but I didn't want to take ALL the towels out. He wanted to so badly, so I went for it. Through all the towels on the ground, and tossed Mahlon up there. I think the pictures explain how he felt about it!


The year of yes, right Amy?

No comments:

Post a Comment